Monday 10 May 2010

Start the week with a little sunshine ........

To my great surprise, and delight, I've won my first award.

A lovely
Sunshine Award

My great thanks goes out to Little Red Said for nominating me for this award
for my inspiring little blog.

The Sunshine Award is awarded to bloggers whose positivity and creativity inspires others in the blog world.

o x o x o x o

Of course, one does their best,
to inspire the rest,
to bring sunshine to my readers,
woo hoo, hip hip hippy horray !!!!
sunshine all round I say!

xxxxxxxxx
As I have been nominated to accept this award, I can now nominate 7 inspiring blogs I like to visit on a regular basis to also receive this award, so here are my nominations
Kitschen Pink

Her Library Adventures

Yarning

Happy Loves Rosie

Susannah Conway

The Further Adventures of a Thrifty Mrs

I hope you will enjoy them as much as I do

Thanks again to Little Red for this beautiful award.

Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o









3 comments:

Susannah Conway said...

Thank you for the nomination, Bee - i'm honoured! xo

A Thrifty Mrs said...

Thank you very much. That is really sweet of you.
x

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the award!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...