Wednesday 26 May 2010

My upcycled table



I grabbed a bargain the other day,
a pine coffee table for £10.00

It needed some TLC .........
sanding out the dents and splashes of  white paint,
and then a bit of wax.
It changed the whole thing into something brand new!







The motto is ........
Upcycle, recycle and save the pennies and the planet!

The table looks great in my living room

p.s Buzz was doing his best to pretend he wasn't in the picture!

Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

3 comments:

H said...

am totally with you...although one of my friends described our house as "charity shop chic" which I'm not convinced she meant as a complement.
I'm all for old dressing tables with new handles x

Unknown said...

H, naughty friend! lol. Sounds like you have style and confidence to follow your own designs and taste. Bee x

Things Hand Made said...

Lovely table, our kids are still a bit small to dare to put a table in the middle of the room but thats the sort I will have when they are old enough!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...