Friday 30 April 2010

Friday Finds


As the saying goes, 'good things come to those who wait .....'
or is it 'goodies come to those who wait'?
I am beginning to think that vintage finds are like buses,
nothing for a while,
 and then three come along at once.

Look what I've found on my thrifty travels this week ....................



I've wanted some vintage coat hangers for a while,
for display and photographic purposes and
what do I find, not one but two! 
I couldn't believe my luck.



Whilst on my rampaging rummaging,
I also found this beautiful hand held mirror, a plastic replica of the metal ones we used to have. 
The metal paint is wearing off,
revealing the green below and
the embroidery flowers are just a transfer, but I love it all the same.


As for these dinky clogs,
I thought they were so cute I had to buy them to add to my collection of folky items I seem to be unconsciously developing now.
No doubt, they will be appearing in a starring 'blog' role soon!

I hope you like them and all have a great weekend. 

Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

3 comments:

WinnibriggsHouse said...

They are all great finds, but I especially love the old coathangers. Don't see too many about now.
Have a good weekend.

LittleRed said...

Love the wooden shoes:) Just too cute!

LittleRed said...

Still loving the shoes!!! But also wanted to let you know that I've chosen your blog for the Sunshine Award, as one of the blogs that inspire me. If you'd like to accept this award, you can grab the image from my blog post and choose 7 blogs that inspire you:) Thanks for your lovely posts....they are always beautiful:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...