Thursday 27 May 2010

Magazine Treat


My treat this week was a trip to
the magazine stand in WHSmiths!!

I'm trying not to be seduced by the glossies as I feel they are overpriced
and often I flick through once or twice and then they are left to one side,
only for me to sort out later and pass on to my mum.
However, this mag caught my eye. 



There's a piece on broomstick crochet which sounds good if you are a witch,
or looking for some new challenges on with the hook!

I will have to give it a try and keep you posted.


 
Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o


2 comments:

Vintage Milly said...

Hi Bee, I too hate the glossies unless of course they have the catwalk run downs after big fashion shows, I do love to see what the new trends will be. Broomstick crochet - what a strange name, I look forward to seeing your creation on here in the future,
Em.x

Threads of Inspiration said...

It is always great to find a good crochet pattern! Sometimes they are not very fashionable. I agree about magazines, I try to resist but sometimes....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...