Wednesday 19 May 2010

A Mat for a Flat


This is my new purchase for my flat,
a beautiful woven mat in yellow and white with a comtemporary bird design

I purchased it from my favourite interiors and gift shop
based in Newbury, Berkshire, called

They have an online shop too which is worth a visit.

I have been looking for a rug for a while but couldn't find one I liked.
I've had my eye on this one for a while.
I finally sucummed to my desire and took the plunge and got it!!  woo hoo!
I am well pleased with it and it goes nicely in my colourful, contemporary, and eclectic home.

It comes from a company called House Doctor
who have a wonderful online brochure illustrating lots of lovely goodies
with a comtemporary, retro feel (uh oh! Warning: it could be dangerous! lol).

Now I've found their brochure,
I am covetting several other things for the flat when my pennies allow, and 
 can justify the need.  
I've got a birthday coming up in July.
  Perhaps I can put in a few 'subtle as a brick' suggestions to the ones that ask,
'what would you like for your birthday?'.........
These people are now few and far between, now that I am getting older,
I hasten to add! I'll should be so lucky!

My Covetted Items are as follows




these images were taken from the House Doctor Brochure

There is also a lovely blog to take a peek called


Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o







3 comments:

Laura said...

I love the rug!

We're moving at the end of the year so hopefully I will get some pretty new house things too :)

Laura x

Sarah said...

Hello! Just found your blog - I love the rug, Newbury's not too far away so might have to take a look!

melissa said...

just found your blog I am a follower now and I looove those lamps and the stool.. great stuff.. Look forward to reading you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...