Friday 14 May 2010

Beautiful Angels

I was clearing out a few things this week, I am still having a sorting out in my flat, and came across this beautiful postcard of these two stunning cherub like child angels. 

Angel Kiss

I love angels and their symbolic spiritual nature. 
There is something uniquely beautiful and calming about this picture. 
 It is called Angel Kiss dated 1921.

I am having to go to hospital again next week in regards to my tummy trouble. 
This time to have a camera down into my stomach to see what is going on. 
I cannot wait, I have been in a lot of discomfort so not been too clever to blog as much as I like. 
Also my crafty vibe has been waining with the pain so not much creativity going on to talk about.
However, I think these two charming cherubs will help me get through the ordeal.

I trust the doctors to get to the bottom of it and sort the problem out
so we will see what the outcome is next week.

Have a beautiful weekend

Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck for next week. The angels are truely beautiful!

teawithonesugarplease said...

Good luck I hope it all goes well for you and they get to the bottom of what's been going in with your insides

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...