Friday 15 January 2010

Today is Tea and Cosy Day




I've declared today, a Tea and Cosy Day, as I feel a bit yucky
 and need a bit of tea, cosy love, and sympathy today. 
A Tea and Cosy Day, is totally different from a Duvet Day,
as you can 'guilt freely' snuggle up on the sofa
 and knit, crochet, read and drink tea all day long,
 until your hearts content, in this perfect cosy little world

However, for those of us who have to live in the real world,
I thought the above cosy pics would help you to feel warm, snug and feel loved
for your tea or cuppa moment today. 

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

I love tea cosies and enjoy knitting them. 
I have been looking for some tea cosy patterns for knit or crochet,
 so if you know of any good ones drop me a email or comment,
we could get a tea cosy library going .....for Tea Cosy Love ......



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have just found you via Flickr, I love your cosy mosaic! I've seen some great patterns on ravelry and I think the V & A have some vintage patterns too.

Unknown said...

Hi two hippos, many thanks for your comment regarding the mosaic. There are some lovely images of flickr. I just joined Ravelry and yes, the V&A vintage info on their website is brill. Happy Crafting.

Bee x

LittleRed said...

I love the union jack cozy. Tea cozies are just useful and cool aren't they now!

Unknown said...

Hi Little Red, yes I love anything Union Jack, it is all over the place here at the mo, on cushions, wall art and homeware. Bee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...