Monday 11 January 2010

A little bit of Sunshire Required .......


1. yellow and green forest, 2. Yellow Harvest Mittens, 3. Yellow bike, 4. The yellow cabinet, 5. Vintage Yellow Dishware Set, 6. Splendor in yellow..., 7. Day 83 - Yellow, 8. Tea cup swap #2, 9. A quest for the most perfect yellow yarn..., 10. Yellow Polka Dot Top :)


Today, I was so cold, as my  heating went on the blink, I thought we needed warming up so I have chosen a selection of warming images to bring cheer and warmth into our snowy, cold world today

I did venture out, to the town today, as I couldn't bear the thought of another day of looking at the four walls.  I managed to walk in with my big walking boots on and with several layers, I kept fairly warm.  Surprisingly, the town was quite busy with like minded passers by, fighting the cold, and keeping some normality in their lives.

I stocked up on food, sweets (wine gums, my favourites) and milk so I am ready for the next onslaught of snow forecast soon. I am armed with plenty of yarn to crochet up some new delights and keep 'the wolf from the door and blues from setting in.

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Luckily, I managed to get my heating on again. It was so cold without it. Thankfully, it is working again now.

LittleRed said...

What beautiful images.....I love yellow:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...