Wednesday 13 January 2010

Thrifty Fashion Finds




My student days gave more than just an education,
 short of pennies for treats and clothing,
my love of charity shops and thirty stores
for all things useful, lovely, and reusable
have come in handy.

During my two afternoons this week in town,
dodging the snow,
I came across the skirt all joyful and bright, 
swinging in it's tweedy stripes.
And the Cardi, stood bold and proud
with its purple, elegant shape and
said, buy me,
I will go great with the tweedy stripes.

So here are my jolly good finds,
orangey tweedy skirt and purple cardi are now good pals,
and all for £8.00, and
my purse told me it was happy.

I found one of my crochet creation corsages, in bright orange,
shouting i'll go with them
very nice indeed, all round.





o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...