Monday 18 January 2010

Tea Cosy Love



With a view to starting a pattern library for all the beautiful tea cosies out there, following on from Friday's
'Tea and Cosy Love Day',
I have created a group on Flickr called 'Tea Cosy Love',
so there is a place for us to group our patterns, photos and thoughts together,
all aimed at tea cosies, tea cups, tea pots,
doillies, cake stands, cakes and any tea related hand crafted items,
either knitted, crocheted, embroidered, printed, bought, appliqued etc.

Please feel free to drop by and join in the fun and post some pictures at


So far I have only had time to set up the group page,
but will be adding photos of my own tea cosies I have made
over the next few days so bear with me.

I won't be about for the next couple of days. 
I'm off to my parents for a break
and will be back at the end of the week so catch up then.

Keep crafting and be happy!

Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your Tea and Cosy Day is a great idea. The patterns will be quite a good social history record.
Adele

LittleRed said...

That is an adorable little pot. I just love little pots.....It looks little.....is it actually little...

Unknown said...

Hi little red, yes it is little, it holds about one and a half cups. Great if I fancy a 'proper' brew in the afternoon and a bit more than just a cup.

Bee x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...