Saturday 27 March 2010

Thrifty Friday Finds ..............

a little late ....... but better late than never!

I've been out and about this week, on my travels, 
and on the hunt for some beautiful thrifty finds, to use in my work in some way

My treasures I found

a beautiful lacy top to upcycle or customise
a pretty blue embroidered table cloth


some vintage books
and zips


and a selection of beautiful old buttons
one can never have enough

Don't forget to enter the Spring Time Giveaway, you have until the
1st April, when I shall pick the winner

I wish you a splendid weekend!

Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Bee
Thanks for your comment on my ha-pea handmade blog. I should have part 3 on there soon. I've just been reading about your giveaway and was trying to think how I found your blog and do you know I just can't remember. So I thought I'd read back through your posts and the first one I remember reading was about the 70's Handicraft book. I was meant to get back to you about mine but didn't, sorry about that. I did go and search through my 70's books though but sadly couldn't find the one with the dog on, I'm sure I had it but was always giving things away to friends, that's probably how I lost it. I might have swapped it for a pair of jeans.
Adele

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...