Wednesday 24 March 2010

Mad Hatter's Tea Party Finds

After yesterday's post on
Tim Burton's 'Alice in Wonderland' film,
I thought I should explore, with fear and intrepidation, the online world of designer/makers to see what I might find with my looking glass.
 Putting myself in Alice's shoes, and with her adventures in mind, here are the beauties I discovered
for you all to see .......


I hope you like, some are whimsy, weird and all are wonderful.
Gotta go, or else I will be late, late for a very important date!

bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My favourites are the cloth mugs and the ankle decorations (I'm not sure I could get away with wearing though)! bee x

Gypsy Eyes Jewelry said...

Gracious Bows and Curtsies
and with eyelashes all a-flutter, m'dear.
Thank you ever so kindly for taking me and my
Secret Garden Lacy Wrist Watch Cuff on this splendid trip through the Looking Glass and Down the Rabbit Hole.

Gypsy Eyes Jewelry said...

Gracious Bows and Curtsies
and with eyelashes all a-flutter, m'dear.
Thank you ever so kindly for taking me and my
Secret Garden Lacy Wrist Watch Cuff on this splendid trip through the Looking Glass and Down the Rabbit Hole.

Fallon said...

Oh this is neat! Love that teacup lamp.

ChickieDees said...

What a lovely collection! Thank you so much for including my cupcake sachest!

Anonymous said...

The collection looks great! Thanks for including my lamp :) It was actually part of my etsy teams march challenge. We had a Wonderland theme. You can check out all the entries and vote for them here:
http://rochesternystreetteam.blogspot.com/2010/03/wednesday-wellspring-our-first-monthly.html

Unknown said...

Gorgeous collection! Have a sweet weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...