Monday 13 August 2012

An Erika Knight free Crochet pattern and other yummy things ...

It's been a while since I posted, I haven't had a great year health wise, so to make up for my absence, here is some lovely things to look at .............

I happened to stumble across a beautiful online magazine called Sweet Living which is full of lovely images of food, crafts and goodness for us to drawl over.  There are 3 issues to read, so far which are little beauties in themselves. 



There is a great Erika Knight FREE crochet pattern for Fingerless mittens taken from her new book, Crochet Workshop on their lovely blog too. 


I had to take a sneak peek at Erika's superb new book recently when browsing in Waterstones the other day. I love the organic simple styling of the book and the patterns so may have to purchase one day even though I am not a beginner crocheter. 


Enjoy and have fun!

bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o

2 comments:

Madeline said...

Sorry to hear you've not been well but it's good to have you back blogging. Thanks for sharing these links.

LittleRed said...

I will have to check it out!! Thanks for sharing:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...