Saturday 12 January 2013

Weekend Reading




I hope you enjoyed last week's 'reading' post.  Here is my new list of a few things I have found 'of note' on the web this week which you might like .........
 
 
 
1.  I love this beautiful DIY 'Pom Pom' makeover idea for jazzing up a plain jumper

2.  I found this really interesting, 'Knitting Behind Bars' where two ladies in Maryland USA set up a scheme whereby prisoners are learning to knit. They have a blog too. 

3. There are some great artworks on here.

4. If you loved the Gangnan song, you love this free crochet pattern.

5.  Futuristic knitting could help arthritis!


Have a lovely weekend!

Bee x

o x o x o x o x o x o x o



 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Deborah Darling said...

lovely to find your beautiful blogg x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...