Saturday 1 December 2012

Free Debbie Bliss Egg Cosy Patterns


Debbie Bliss Christmas Jumper Egg Cosies Pattern Image
 
 
As promised in my previous post regarding
the Save the Children / Debbie Bliss
Knitterati evening, I attended recently,
in aid of the Christmas Jumper Day
on the 14th December,
I mentioned I would be knitting the egg cosies and posting the pattern so everyone can have a go too.....
 
Here's a link to the lovely patterns Debbie Bliss designed for the evening
 
 
 
Here are my two that I have finished this week
 
 
 
I think they are really cute.  I need to refresh my memory again on how to do bobbles and try to do the Aran one as well. 
 
I think I will be giving them to my Mum and Dad with some egg cups for a little Christmas Pressie.
 
Crafty tips!
 
Knit a few and hang them on string and make mini
washing line garland.
I love those mini pegs you can buy these days, they would look great pinned to the line.
OR
Make mini wire hanger and dangle them on the Christmas Tree.
Or use my favourite mini pegs and peg them on the tree!!
 
 
 
Have fun anyway.
 
They would make great Christmas gifts or stocking fillers.
 
 
 
 
Bee x
 
o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o
 
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...