Sunday 21 October 2012

Crochet Christmas Puddings

Here's my latest creations for the Christmas range
I've been adding to my Shop recently ....








They are available in sets of 4 or singularly.
 
They make fun tree decorations, table decorations and a little gift for your guests to take home and hang on their own tree.
 
Crafty Idea!
 
Why not use those mini pegs to attach a piece of decorative paper with your guests name to the hanging tab and use them as a place setting.
 
They also compliment the Mistletoe decorations a treat!
 
 
 
Bee x
 
o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x o x

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are adorable!

Unknown said...

thank you!

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello,
I visited your blog today. What a charming one you have. The crocheted Christmas puddings are so cute. I have always thought it was such a talent when one could crochet and knit. While I was browsing, I noticed all your creative projects. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you could visit us and follow. I would enjoy coming back to visit with you and seeing all your wonderful ideas. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.
~Sheri at Red Rose ALley

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...